Lean Six Sigma Project training for Services
Fundamentals for Services
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to understand how Lean can be applied in the service sector and actively wants to apply these principles in his/her day-to-day operations. Transactional processes are different from any other type of processes as they are all virtual. In this training we specifically focus on which tools can be most helpful to complete projects successfully. The course is very practically oriented and uses service based simulations and group learning activities. As a participant you can bring your project, issues, problems with you. We will tackle them during the training.
Many companies invite their employees from services departments (finance, human resources, procurement, legal, it, etc) to follow this training to spread the continuous improvement approach in all divisions of their organization, not only manufacturing.
It is also an excellent introduction training prior to attending the training for CGBL - Certified Green Belt in Lean.
The course covers, how to:
- understand the key differences between service and manufacturing sectors
- diagnose the current state of service performance
- apply various mapping techniques to illustrate both customer performance and business processes for improving the service organization
- understand the concept of customer value at each stage
- identify waste in order to design faster and responsive processes
- learn the concept of value and failure demand and how to approach each type
- use problem solving tools and techniques to tackle root causes and provide effective solutions
- understand where and when traditional lean tools and techniques work in services, including when to avoid them
Project leaders, team members, sponsors and all employees participating in an organization doing Lean or Six Sigma projects or going through a Lean transformation.
In-company training on request